Monday, July 6, 2009

Orkut - Testimonial - You and me, Poem

You and me,remember
In the month of December
Sitting under that tree
Where'LOVE'was absolutely free
We were together
And romantic was the weather
You were so close
I needed no extra dose
Love was in the air
And i would see you evrywhere
Can't forget your lips,
Rosy red
Which would make even the
Braviest lie dead
I stil remember that amazing kiss
Something none would want
to miss
Through beautiful lands
With my hands in your hands
We went on and on
Till the sun was gone.
Suddenly,
Suddenly,there was
Change in the weather
We were no longer together
Circumstances have betrayed us
Distances have strayed us
I know you are crying
But believe me,'I am trying'
I know you are weeping
But believe me even I'm not sleeping.
Your dream comes,but
Never goes.
Memories are fresh like a
Fresh rose.
Come back,and we'll be
Together
Come back,and romantic
will be the weather
Keep looking at the Moon
I promise we"ll meet soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment